Benefits of Hing
Benefits of Hing (Asafoetida) Cultivation
- As opium is a forbidden thing, it has made our country infamous. Cultivation of the Hing (Asafoetida) is a very suitable alternative to opium and it is far more profitable than opium. Hing is the most valuable agricultural product of our country.
- The productivity period of the Hing (Asafoetida) is five to six months.
- Cultivation of Hing (Asafoetida) is easy and effortless.
- Hing (Asafoetida) does not need big investment, and cultivation of every year.
- Hing (Asafoetida) does not need any specific agricultural land and can cultivated in any land.
6. The cultivation of Hing (Asafoetida) not required much irrigation and can be cultivate in gardens and wetlands. If the land is located in an area which has more than 150 millilitres rainfall it does not any special care or any chemical fertilizers.
7. The product of Hing (Asafoetida) is its juice, which is an extremely warm market. It has a global market, so that every year its market gets warmer and its sales value increases. This is one of the special features of this high- productivity plant, or other important agricultural plants. In other countries of Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan, where most of the sap products were previously produced from this country, this plant is on the verge of extinction due to heavy harvesting and lack of technicians and engineers in connection with its cultivation. They have forcibly distanced themselves from the manufacture of chemical drugs and turned to the manufacture of natural medicines.
Remarkable, who say that there is a mountain or self-regiment in our region. We know them as Chizo. Some people call it Komaya Raf, which is not related to the main white Hing of Tajikistan. The taste or color of the ingredients are completely different. We import the seeds of this type of main Hing (Asafoetida) from Tajikistan and cultivate the seedlings because the original white egg is extinct and does not exist.